17 uncensored truths about relationships after a baby!
My partner and I love each other and our children so much, but yep.. we are definitely guilty of all of these 😀
1) no matter how much you love your baby, Nobody loves a poo explosion!
2) who needs makeup and pretty hair? it’s all about puke stains and messy buns.
3) size, colour & consistency, you’ll probably even be given a chart..
4) we found this with both our beautiful babies. 5) extra long baths are great for relaxing too! I read most of the second GOT book in the bath!6) nearly every day…7) The only contraception you need is a baby that never sleeps 🙂 8) the constant fear that baby will wake up! 9) Sorry, not sorry.. 10) you can bet it’s in front of friends too..
11)try not to take it to heart, it gets easier when you get more sleep. communication is everything when you’re new parents. 12) I think were all guilty of this occasionally. my partner works hard 5 days a week to keep a roof over our heads (but how dare he remind me of that)! its so important to take the time to appreciate each other, my partner works so I can stay home with my babies.
13) pretty much the hottest thing ever.
14) Personally I’m ok with this. the hardest thing is constantly finding a new series to watch15) things need to be taken into consideration such as who needs to drive or work the next day? Sleep is so important, stay safe! 16) well, maybe not more.. its a different kind of love that is definitely unbeatable though. 17) As you adapt and baby sleeps more you will have more time for each other. The main thing is remembering how much you love each other and why
were now on facebook! join us over at https://www.facebook.com/themadhousemummy/